Just a quick update…

Since my last post (at which point Chris had gone 3 days attack-free), we’ve returned to an every-other-day attack pattern.

And we have heard more from the Mayo Clinic. Basically they’ve said that the only thing scheduled currently is our consultation with the specialist on Friday and they will determine course of treatment (and testing, etc.) at that time. I worry that there will be another wait to get in for testing. Somehow I was thinking we were going Friday to meet the specialist and would start tests first thing on Monday. That may not be the case. I’ll update as we learn more (which probably will not be until Friday).

Advertisements